Monday, October 18, 2010

Student Achievement


Dear Parents,

The Pine Glen School is committed to student achievement and developing life long learners.

As a function of this I will be spending two full days every week in classrooms in order to help further improve the teaching and learning that happens on a daily basis.

Therefore, I may not always be available to speak with you when you drop in or telephone me.  However, I value communicating with you.

When you would like to speak with me please contact my secretary, Julie Gosselin, at gosselin@burlington.mec.edu (781-270-1712) who will schedule a time for us to talk.   If this is an emergency or a matter of great concern, Mrs. Gosselin will certainly alert me to communicate with you.

Thank you for your ongoing support of our schools and your patience and understanding as I implement this practice.

Sincerely,        

John Lyons
Principal
Pine Glen School

No comments:

Post a Comment