Friday, April 29, 2011

Guest Post by Principal for the Day

My name is Shea Riley and today I was principal for the day.    The thing I most enjoyed doing as principal was doing walk-throughs of the classrooms and seeing what all the students are learning.  Mr. Lyons told me this was his favorite part of being a principal too.  Below are some pictures taken of my day as principal.    The teachers requested I put lots of chocolate in the faculty room, raises, and iPads for all the students in the budget for next year.    The students would like a two-hour recess.   I also had a chance to report to Dr. Conti on the state of the school.   It was a great day!







































1 comment:

  1. Shea ~ You were the best principal EVER! I really enjoyed working with you today.
    Mrs. Lane :)

    ReplyDelete