Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Principal Notes: Happy Holidays


As principal, I have enjoyed so much this year seeing our students grow socially and academically. Following many students in the building now for two and a half years I have shared in great delight with the teachers seeing their growth.

The joy and excitement I see in young children when they learn something for the first time and are totally engaged in their learning is just as magical as the holidays themselves. What makes childhood special is that it is quick. This was very relevant to me this week when I looked at pictures of my daughters from past holidays. In many ways I would like to preserve this time and never have it stop.

Please take time this holiday season to enjoy the miracle that is children. I hope everyone in our Pine Glen Community has a great holiday break and a Happy New Year! Peace and joy to all and goodwill to all people everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment